Monday, November 15, 2010

It is what's on the inside that counts



I truly believe that on all levels.  Often a person may not look attractive until you get to know them.  Knowing what's on the inside can change how a person looks altogether.  

I also think that a purse lining should be as beautiful on the inside as the outer fabric.  Why would you bother, do I hear you ask?  Well, I like to think that a beautiful  Map 29  purse lining will make the owner smile every time the purse is opened.  It is like a secret between the purse and the owner that makes the owner feel special.

By the way, I haven't got around to taking down the sale sign on my the Map 29 online shop for all customised products with the exception of compact mirrors, magnets and badges.  If you would like some lining advice or would like me to e-mail you some swatches, just click the contact me link on the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment